A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Monday, February 2, 2009

I Want to try National Blog Posting Month.

One month into my blogging experiment, I am officially a posting fool. Following the lead of a college friend of mine I have decided to try my hand at NaBloPloMO (National Blog Posting Month). Click here to for more info. Each month you agree to post on your blog at least one time a day. February is the shortest month, so a perfect month for me to start.

They have a theme for each month which is optional. The theme this month is want. I want to try to incorporate that in my posts but I might come up wanting.

Next Time: A "typical" week

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip