A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Poem: March 11th

March 11th
written 3-11-93 Russia
Two days before my Brother's birthday
Eleven days before my Dad's
Yesterday, it meant only tomorrow
In a few hours, the roles will be reversed
Just another day

Life in another country
New experiences each day
Man has a way
Of making the extraordinary
Commonplace

Russia
Living in former Godless Russia
As a missionary
I've preached at church services
In old communist buildings

But today is just a day
Not special
Today I spoke to Russian students
Little spiritual knowledge
But much curiosity

But today is just a day
God forgive me

Next Time: In praise of Home School Kids Write

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip