A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Science isn't science 'til you give it away





Mama Archer is hosting the following give-a-way on her blog. I have found a most excellent review of the product on Christianbook.com. As you know, from a recent post, song parodies work for me. In Lyrical Life Science tunes like "The Yellow Rose of Texas" are used to teach science on an approximate 6th grade level. Mama Archer is giving away the teacher book, c.d, and two student work books.


Next Time: Go ask my Dad

1 comment:

Saralyn said...

Have you guys tried these? They are hilarious and it's amazing how things stick with you. Besides, if you ever want people to get off your back about homeschooling, just have your kids sing this stuff and they'll shut up!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip