A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My employers stuck me in a cubicle . . .


And said: Think outside the box.

Just another reason why I prefer being a home school dad. For more Six Word Saturday fun bop on over to SHOW MY FACE DOT COM.


Next Time: 3 Things This Thursday.

7 comments:

Dr.John said...

But there is no opening out

Lindy said...

I used to be in a cubicle and was sprung free almost ten years ago! Never looked back and don't miss it a bit!

Drahdrah said...

Such irony ! Happy 6WS.

Unknown said...

Great 6WS!! I read a few more of your posts too and am going to follow!!

Call Me Cate said...

My boss keeps telling me (no joke) to quit thinking or being creative. Kinda makes me want to scream a little...

Thanks for playing.

Quilly said...

Move your chair into the isle. When your boss asks what you're doing, tell him you're trying to think outside the box. Point at your cubicle while reciting that line. ;)

Carma Sez said...

the day I was freed from my cubicle was a happy day :D Of course, I'm still stuck, but at least now it isn't in a cubicle!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip