A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Born November 11th

Keith was born November 11, 1970. Keith was a big fan of trivia, so he would probably be interested in famous people throughout history who shar his birthday.

Here is a sampling . . .

Abigail Adams born 1744. Wife of President John Adams and mother of President John Quincy Adams.

Leonardo DiCaprio born 1974. Actor. What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Titanic, Catch me if you can.

Hugh Everett born 1930. Quantum Physicist.

Patrick Knowles born 1911. Actor - Played the Wolfman. Keith was always fascinated with the numbers associated with his birthday and would think this guys birthday 11-11-11 something to howl over.

Marc Summers born 1951. Game Show Host. Keith is a big fan of game shows and was always a fan of shows like Double Dare on Nickelodeon whic Summers hosted.

Joanthan winters born 1925. Comedian. Played the son of Mork and Mindy in the ABC sitcom of the same name. Keith and I always liked quoting Mork saying things like "Never go to Pluto, it's a Mickey Mouse planet.

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip