A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where I've Been, Where I'm Going.

Where I've Been.
This is a map showing the states I have been in. Don't be too impressed. If I weren't counting airports, Washington, Colorado and Alaska would not be on there.
visited 43 states (86%)


These are the countries I've been to . . .



Create your own visited map of The World

Again not as impressive as it seems. The map gives me all Russia when I was never in the European part. Belgium and Switzerland were "airport countries".

Where I'm Going!

This review of my travels reminded me of the words of Paul to the Philippians:

320But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body. (NIV)

Like much of the Bible this is part encouragement and challenge. These verses are a contrast to those who "live as enemies to the cross of Christ" v.18 They are described in v 19 . . .

319Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things. (NIV)

So, I challenge you today to focus on the transforming nature of Christ rather than the tragic transient nature of the world. But mainly I challenge me!

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip