A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Six Word Summer Update

Six Word Saturday time again:

Here is a Six Word Summer update:

We've been doing lots of swimming!

Amy has been done with work for about a week and a half now. We stopped school about the same time she stopped working. Our park district opens it's pool to coincide with Amy's school district letting out for the summer. We have been swimming most every day and are having a great time.

The following pictures are from the end of our D.C. Trip when we went to an indoor water park in Sandusky, Ohio. But swimming is swimming, and the kids are basically up to the same antics pictured here at our local pool.







Dive over to Show my face dot com for more Six Word Saturday.
Next Time: Either a book review, a movie review or none of the above!




3 comments:

Olivia said...

Looks fun! Us too!
suchakingdom.blogspot.com

Carma Sez said...

You mean I'm going to have to imagine what the scene looked like at the local pool? That's a lotta work ;-)

I wanted to thank you for adding your comment about my carpool dilemma - sounds like you were unfortunately in the exact same boat. Did you continue to drive together long after you brought it up?? I'm still in procrastination mode, which is my normal place to be :D

Katherine Krige said...

Bring on summer and swimming pools!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip