A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A night at the races

And they're off!



The staging area




Too loud for his tastes


He gives it 2 thumbs up.




Just a fun night at the races.


Yep my Dad, Spiderdroid, my nephew and myself sure had fun at the Sycamore Speedway.
Thanks to my SIL for being the founder of the feast of fast. Next time need to bring mosquito spray and ear plugs. I think my MIL wants to go to the Demolition Derby next month.



Next Time: Things Fortnightly

1 comment:

Saralyn said...

Missed y'all at b-ball. Tell Amy I need her champagne soup recipe.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip