A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fixing Broken Window can be Multigenerational Experience



It all started with a game of school break karate and ended with a crash.

The kids broke a window in our reading room. Noone was hurt and the kids felt bad, but windows break sometimes.

My Dad came over and showed me what needed doing. Spider droid watched in the background.



Then I put him to work, which he gave 2 thumbs up.

We got the broken glass out. Now all that remains to be done is to put in a new one.

Next Time: The actual bunny girl birthday.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the 3 generations working together!

Shania Fargo said...

"...But windows break sometimes." This reminds me of how my brother and his friends broke our front window twice while playing baseball. Our father was fine with it. At the second time, all he said was, "Strike two, boys!" and he simply smiled. Then, he grabbed the phone and called someone to have it replaced. Oh, how I miss my dad!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip