A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blogging the Days of the Week Part III

It started with Works for Me Wednesday. That for a long time was my favorite meme. 3 Things This Thursday came along and soon became my favorite. Then Six Word Saturday came into my life and became my new favorite.

Here are six words to describe what I like most about this colorful meme hosted each week at Show my Face dot com .

Fun. Describing your life in six words is many things for me. At it's center it's enjoyable. If it wasn't fun, I probably would not do it.

Challenging. Trying to get a snapshot my life in six words can be somewhat of a challenging task. It's a good challenge, especially for the writer in me.

Versatile. I have been able to use those six words for so many purposes. Obituaries, book reviews, give-a-way plugs.

Relaxed. The host allows you to explain your six words and never blares a horn at you if you happen to miscount.

Good Company. I especially enjoy reading other peoples six words and the feeling of community established there.

Six Word Saturday is the kind of meme I would have wanted to create. It is simple yet provocative. I enjoy participating and hope to for a long time.

Next Time: Blog Insider

1 comment:

Esther said...

This is my first week too. I look forward to reading yours in the week to come!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip