A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Friday, October 29, 2010

Six Word Saturday: Video Edition



Six Word Saturday time again brought to you by the courtesy of http://www.showmyface.com/. My Six Words:


I think these videos are great.


Lin Manuel Miranda, the TonyAward winning lyricist recently got married. He invited me to his reception, so to speak, by posting some of it on you tube. My thanks to Why Homeschool? who ran it on their blog a few weeks ago. This is a wonderful video. I hope you enjoy it.




















Thanks also to Blogging 2 Learn who ran this you tube video on their blog recently. It was a shakesperean rendition of Who's on First. When I watched it on you tube I was directed tot he following who's on First with a home school twist . . .



I hope you liked the videos. Click here for more Six Word Saturday.

Next Time: The Age of Aquariums.

2 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

Thanks for the great links! Isn't it amazing how long Who's on First has been around, yet it can still generate so many laughs!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Joanie said...

That is one of the best videos I've seen in ages!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip