A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Art of the Midnight Snack

A few weeks ago I was in bed at 11ish and I could not sleep. This is not uncommon for me. So I got up out of bed and got myself something to eat. This is still a some what usual occurrence.

Where I diverged from the usual is the elaborateness of my snack. It started with a salad theme on Grandma's china.


Added toast and milk.




And then did a little snack and hulu action




That was a snack worthy of blogginess.

Keith Time: The International Impact of Keith Part III

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip