A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

COH Now and Then

Corn and Oil is hosting this weeks Carnival of Homeschooling. Along with the many other fine articles at this weeks carnival is Amy's excellent post, What About Finishing "School" Work.

Next weeks carnival will be right here at HSD. I am currently accepting submissions for next weeks fun. I will be commenting on my favorite 10 movies of all time between the home school stuff. So if and when you make a submission try to answer one of these questions in the space where you can make comments:

1) What is one of your favorite movies of all time?

2) What is one of your least favorite movies of all time?

3) What's a good movies you have watched in the last 3 months?

Click here to see all the details on how to submit a post. Or if you know the drill just click here to submit your post.

So have a good week, enjoy the current carnival and we will roll film here next week.

1 comment:

wholesale Wireless Accessories said...

I have been following the site of HSD; it really brought good posts. As read the column; I was not able to determined of what was the best movie I have ever watched. In fact I can't choose which of those movies really catches my attention.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip