A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fun at the Old Ball Park

For more Wordless Wednesday click here.

5 comments:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Definitely looks like fun! Happy WW!

Unknown said...

You got way better pictures than I did. We drove down to Arlington for the start of the season...say Texas Rangers vs Boston Red Sox. Hubby was in heaven...well he was until his team lost horribly.

Meryl said...

What a cool shot! Is that Fenway and the green monster?

I keep looking at this. For some reason it reminds me of a Norman Rockwell painting. Great shot. Thanks for the smile I leave with.

I will be back.

Meryl
http://departingthetext.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

No, it's Wrigley Field in Chicago, the "Friendly Confines" as it's known in these parts :)

elva said...

ah. i miss chicago. i can't say that i'm much of a baseball fan but i'm originally from sw michigan and i AM a big fan of chicago. what's that wonderful pizza place... uhm... ginos! mmm deep dish chicago style ginos pizza... i'm for sure going to dream about that tonight. :)

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip