A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Monday, April 25, 2011

Just Call her A-Rol

Both my girls are fantastic readers, but Puppy is the only one who reads signs, magazine covers, and billboards aloud. Bunny Girl is too busy reading books at all times to take her nose out of one to read a sign or a magazine rack. The other day Amy and Puppy were at Walmart when Puppy saw this cover . . .



Here is a a transcript of the convo that followed:


Puppy: That is not true.


Amy: What's not true?


Puppy: She is not the most beautiful woman in the world, you are!!!


Amy: Thanks Puppy!


Puppy (Too worked up to accept thanks.) How can that magazine print stuff that's not true? What's wrong with them?


What's wrong with them, indeed? Puppy verifies what I have known for years. I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world. Now all she needs is an A-list nick name and we need a Bennifer like name for our marriage. How about Davmy? Or Amave?


1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

Davmy might roll off the tongue a little smoother... :o)

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip