A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, May 7, 2011

In the past 24 hours . . .

I went to a fundraiser for Japan earthquake victims at my wife's school where, among other things, Amy and Spiderdroid got to play volleyball together.







AND



I helped out at a Bebo Norman/Chris August concert at our church:







AND



I went to Spiderdroid's soccer game where they tied a team that pounded them last year (giving them their only defeat of that year)



AND



I went to Puppy's (she's the one in hot pink) last ballet practice before her dress rehearsal and recital next weekend.



WHEW!



No wonder I hardly ever get time to post stuff here anymore. Running out the door to do more stuff. Be back soon. I hope!

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip