A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary

 
AS IN J JUMP JOYFUL JUMBLE


Today is my 14th wedding anniversary.  Yes 14 years today I woke up as a single man and went to bed as a married man.  There has been good and bad in my life since that day.  But the truth is that our life really has been a joyful jumble. 



I found out that the traditional 14th anniversary gift is Ivory while the modern 14th gift is gold.  Both these songs are golden oldies and notice that Barney is tickling the ivories in the video below. 


Happy Anniversary Amy, I heart you big time. 

3 comments:

Chuck said...

Thank God you're talking about a piano...I thought you were going elephant hunting!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary. I've not heard the expression, 'tickling the ivories' in a long time. Are those your children featured on the video? I'm impressed if you made it yourself!
Rhia at Five Minute Piece for Inspiration (around # 793 on A to Z Challenge)

Kelly Stilwell said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute! I'm a homeschool mom who uses virtual school. We love it.

www.kellystilwell.com

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip