A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Six Word Concert Surprise Update

S AS IN SURPRISE

Six Word Saturday.

Here's our Six Words:

Eureka, We found J.J. Heller Concert.




Puppy loves a Christian music artist by the name of J.J. Heller.  Whatever Puppy loves usually becomes a giant obsession with her.  So when she fell in love with the song "What Love Really Means" she wrote J.J. and asked when she was coming to concert near us.  J.J. wrote her back and told her to have us check the schedule at her website for upcoming concerts in the area.  Months passed and Puppy diligently reminded me to check the schedule.  When I did, nothing was really close.  Then a few months ago, I found it, a concert 2.5 hours from our house.  The concert was in Eureka, Illinois.  Eureka roughly translated means I found it. 

Now knowing Puppy like I do, I knew that 3 months of anticipation might not hurt her, but would probably kill us.    So I planned an elaborate day trip to see some historic Ronald Reagan sites which had us ending up in Eureka, Illinois this afternoon.

Bunny and Spider Droid were in on the secret, and it took every inch of self control they had not to spoil it for Puppy.

The field trips and the concert were amazing.  Here is some footage and pictures from the concert.


JJ Heller when she found out Puppy has same birthday as her daughter





For More Six Word Saturday CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Love it! Blessings from a fellow homeschool family and 6WS.

ThresholdMum said...

Loved the photos too! Passing by from 6WS

Unknown said...

How awesome are you???
What a cool surprise and trip!

FeFiFo said...

So cute...and educational. *following* found you through A-Z! :)

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip