A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Monday, June 11, 2012

perfect soloution for imperfection

 We were visiting a church yesterday, when the pastor said to tell person sitting nearest that they are not perfect.  I was sitting nearest to Spider Droid and I decided to switch it up a little.  So, I leaned over and said "I'm not perfect."    S.D. leaned  back into me and uttered one of his new found favorite phrases: "Not my problem."

In his own 10 year old obnoxious laden way he nailed it right on the head.  My imperfection is not ostensibly any other person's problem.  Later in the sermon, the pastor spoke to that issue by saying that God loves you.  God's love is the only way to perfect the imperfect.    I am so glad that when Jesus made a way to deal with my imperfection, He uttered "It is finished"  rather than "Not my problem."

1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

Hahahahaha! That kid's a keeper!

Peace and Laughter!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip