A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I went over a month . . .

. . .Without posting and some people are beginning to wonder what's up.  I had put blogging on the backburner for a while, and now it seems to be on no burner at all.  This is because all is in flux right now.  Depending on who you ask and when you ask us we will be putting 1 to 3 of our children in public school in the fall. I have not been blogging and trying to focus on employability and Homeschooling instead.

I don't plan on this being my last post or anything, it's just not a priority at present.

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

Understood completely. Our two are prepping for middle school next year and getting a lot of pre-pubescent attitude. Priorities change. We'll look forward to posts when you can. Peace.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip