A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hall of Fame


Branch Rickey

Jackie Robinson













I love baseball.   Last year Spider Droid and I went to Cooperstown to visit Baseball's Hall of Fame.


I wanted to go to see Frank Thomas be inducted.

On way there we stopped at Niagara Falls
Here we are at the entrance.


We also worked toward a family goal of bowling in every state.

I thought of that trip today since the HOF class of 2015 was announced.  Earlier this week I posted my annual list of who I would vote for at my sports blog

Congratulations to Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez, John Smoltz and Craig Biggio on their election.

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip